Thursday, November 22, 2007

I just found $6875 [woooooooooooo!]

A long time ago, I exchanged several emails with Pacific poker regarding their comp point reward system.

It basically went like this:

Pacific: We're taking your loyalty bonus away because you've won money here.
Me: Wtf? You stingy bastards, do you realise how much rake i've paid?
Pacific: Yes and we apologise but the decision is final.
Me: If i start losing, can I have my loyalty bonus back?
Pacific: No, now fuck off before we doomswitch you.
Me: Ok, please don't do that, i'm very sorry.

Today, I was nosing around the cashier section, and went into the comp points section to see how much money i would have if they hadn't taken my bonus away. It said something like you have 339k points, click here to convert. I clicked and $6.7k was credited to my account!!!!!!!

Although this is obviously great, it does concern me that Pacific may now consider me a fish that is simply having a lucky run.

In other poker news, today was pretty good, made a few buyins, the games were pretty tight and taggy at times but i think im dealing with it pretty well.

No comments: