Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Whey Aye Man

Played a solid session today, up about $4k. I think i played really well, played 1 hand i need to go through with my coach where i cold called a raise oop with JJ and called down 3 streets on 33829. I'm not sure if it was good, really don't know if he's bluffing there ever. Had some brutal hands too so if i'd run better it could have been a monumental session. I'm becoming more comfortable trading stacks in the 10/20 games now so hopefully i can be a bit more of a regular in the games, they seem pretty soft, not all that many all out fish but some of the regs are absolutely fucking horrendous.

Booked a trip to newcastle for the weekend with 3 pals, staying in a pretty sweet apartment, flying up there Friday night and coming back Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to donking about in the microstakes games, newcastle is an awesome night out too so this is gonna be a messy one.

No comments: